Pineapple Rum Mimosas
"Diced pineapples...talking diamonds by the jar, She never wrote a song, but I know that she's a star."
- "Diced Pineapples" Rick Ross feat. Drake & Wale (2012)
Everyone and their mamas finally caught on that the best part of the weekend is BRUNCH! It's perfectly acceptable to turn up before noon and there's bacon! However, I'm so over the typical orange juice-based mimosas and decided to remix it for a tropical feel.
Yum! Feast your eyes on my Pineapple Rum Mimosa! This is super simple and involves my favorite ingredient: Sparkling Wine! Let's get started!
- Dark Rum (I used Malibu Black)
- Pineapple Juice
- A Jigger
- Some sliced pineapple and other fruit if you want for garnish
This recipe is super simple. First, pour one ounce of rum in your glass. Then, add two ounces of pineapple juice and fill the rest of the glass with Prosecco.
Next, just garnish with fruit and your finished!
- If you want your cocktail stronger, just add an extra ounce of rum
- Be sure to chill your rum, sparkling wine and juice beforehand, so that your cocktail is cold
- This is a good cocktail to make in front of your guests, so you don't lose the fizz from the sparkling wine